Sunday, March 20, 2011

3.20.11

Well, I managed to finish 2 items this week. This one was started last and finished first... I call it my Scowl of Doom (it's a scarf-like thing that I made into a mobius cowl). It is made out of some of my first handspun, actually my first hand dyed, personally drum carded, hand spun yarn. I'm pretty proud of it. All the yarn was dyed and/or spun at separate times, there was no planning involved in getting any of it to match. Worked out pretty damned well.

Photobucket

The second project, I'm really kinda embarrassed about this one. I cast this project on in March... of 2008. It is now March 2011. 3 years for a pair of fingerless mitts? Bad me, no biscuit! It is made from Sundara yarn Silky Merino in the colorway "Bittersweet". I got it for my birthday in 2007.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment