Sunday, August 29, 2010

LSG Quilters Bee

So I joined the LSG Quilters Bee. I am apparently a glutton for punishment :) As we can all tell (because I'm obsessive like that) I dug into my new stash for all my Day of the Dead fabric (all purchased from EQuilter), and cut it all into strips for a String Quilt.

Yes, it's going to be loud and obnoxious. I already love it! What is DotD without loud and obnoxious and fun times?!?


This hot red & black Kauffman print is the focal fabric for the string quilt. Isn't it delicious? Yes, I am a Dia de los Muertos fan, I don't know why considering that I am neither Mexican nor Catholic (in fact I'm a half Puerto Rican Bard, a member of the Order of Bards, Ovates & Druids).

Once this fabric comes in (I ordered it online), I will be trying a practice block.

*bouncy bouncy*

No comments:

Post a Comment